Wednesday, May 5, 2010

New at this.

Hi folks,
This is a new project for me. I have heard others speak of 'blogger', the fun, the communication tool, that it is. And I visited a few sites, and thought... it's my time now. Why? you may ask. I want to be able to get more information out there about a fantastic quilting opportunity, about the fun we are having orgainising it, and about the fun that I hope that a great deal of people are going to have when they come here to Norfolk Island in October.
I will get back to you when I have a few photos and feel more conifident with this medium.

1 comment:

  1. I am from Victoria Australia - welcome to the blogging world- I started a blog in February -mainly for card making but will be posting other things as I get more time and confidence- don't give up I am a sporadic blogger at the moment because of time commitments. I am also thinking of coming over to the quilting week in October with a friend but at the moment I can't find out any info about what would be covered, what experience is necessary and what is required from attendees- if you can help please do- even if its just another blog or website to visit about it

    ReplyDelete