Sunday, May 30, 2010

Modern World


Blogging!! A word that I heard only recently. I visited several sites and thought what fun it would be. "It's easy!"I am never never going to believe anyone saying that again....unless they went to the same school that I did. Riding a bicycle is easy... well it was when I learnt... they didn't have buttons and levers then. But anything that is multi choice, can be edited, or deleted, or downsized takes a bit more concentration and aptitude. May be it is easier to learn to ride a bike because when you get it wrong you fall off and you hurt yourself. All you do when you click on the wrong button with computers is get horribly more confused.
Anyway... to start this off I have included a recent quilting project.... four red hat cushions.

No comments:

Post a Comment